There are several ways to Make Carpet Look New Again. Most are very inexpensive and easy to do.
My favorite way to spruce up old carpets is to use a Carpet Rake. These are relatively inexpensive and will fluff up old carpet in no time.
Another way is to make your own carpet cleaner at home. Here’s my recipe…
Magic Carpet Cleaner
What You Need:
1 Gallon of warm water
2 tbsp. dish washing liquid
½-cup baking soda
1/2-cup white vinegar
What You Do:
1) Mix all ingredients into a 2-gallon bucket.
2) Use a sponge to dab the mixture onto areas that are stained and allow it sit a few minutes.
3) Place some of the mixture into a carpet cleaner and go over areas of about 5’ X 5’.
4) Once you have removed all signs of dirt, refill the carpet cleaner with clear warm water and go over the carpeting.
5) Open windows and place box fans in areas to create airflow to dry the carpet